Monday, February 15, 2010

Come and Gone

The Valentines Day party turned out to be hit. Everything went off without a hitch until it came time to show my video. My mother had gotten the projector and screen and I had set them up. She has said that when she picked up the projector she had made sure that it would work with my MacBook. When it came time to hook everything up, that turned out to be untrue.
There was no connector that fit from the projector into my laptop and no way to make it work. I was really upset seeing as how the video had taken most of my days for at least a week. After scrambling around for about a half an hour I finally decided to just show the 37 min slide show on my laptop. Everyone pulled up seats and gathered around and really enjoyed the piece.
None of the partygoers seemed to notice that anything was different than planned, but I still really wish that the slide screen and project had worked. I took everyones addresses and will be mailing copies to all that wanted them.

No comments:

Post a Comment